“We can do no great things, only small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
Little actions have great power.
It is the greatest of all mistakes to DO NOTHING because you feel you can only do little.
Do what you can.
Whether it is a daily habit of
• practicing gratitude & thankfulness
• encouraging others wherever you go
• quiet time/prayer/meditation
• eating more greens & living foods
• loving yourself & others radically and enthusiastically
• creating something every day
• practicing putting away distractions (ahem… your phone) and focusing on where you are at and intentionally being with those around you
• making this world better for future generations
Whatever it is, the way you move a mountain is one pebble at a time.
Small things, little actions, daily habits, truly have great power.
“We can do no ‘great things,' only small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
Here's to our little words, little thoughts, little actions that truly have great power.
Written by Alana Yarbrough
Alana writes notes of encouragement, hope, and grace over coffee and green smoothies. She’s a believer and family lover. She does lettering and social media content for companies.